Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Test me

Yesterday, after A suggested it to me, I took the 'Keirsey Temperament Sorter Test' a sort of personality test.. I got the result of 'Guardian' So I should be...

  • You take pride in yourself on being dependable, helpful, and hard-working.
  • You make a loyal mate, responsible parent, and stabilizing leader.
  • You tend to be dutiful, cautious, humble, and focused on credentials and traditions.
  • You are a concerned citizen who trusts authority, joins groups, seek security, prize gratitude, and dream of meting out justice.

I have also done some tests on Tickle and had a previous post about that here .. however some of my results have changed -

Mary, your crush is the Boy Next Door - Whoever said nice guys finish last was wrong. Whether he lives next door or across town, You've got your eyes open for a good guy who's responsible and trustworthy. The kind who'll call when he says he will, make you mix CDs, take you out to the movies (and always offer to pay), and treat you like gold — as any guy should!

Not if he's read my 'watching a movie with me guide!' he would be crazy to! I don't listen to mix cd's (I listen on i-tunes) and I really couldn't care less if someone treats me like gold or not.

Mary, your most unique quality is that you're unusually Conscientious - You are the kind of person others depend on. You're competent, self-disciplined, and able to carry through with any plan you create. You've just got it together. You're also good at weighing the pros and cons of any situation and making sound, well-informed decisions. Compared to others who are conscientious, you are unusually competent, knowing what to do when needed, and confident that you will do it well. Only 2.3% of all test takers have this unique combination of personality strengths.

Only 2.3% :D

Mary, You're a bashful kisser -!eeks.. how do they know that?.. I've never kissed to find out ;)

Sure you might be on the shy side as far as kissing goes, but that's a quality more people than you might think really go for. When you were younger, was it hard for you to talk to new people — especially when it came to someone you were interested in? Yeah, we thought so.

Lucky for you, many people, back then, and now, think that shyness is adorable and a huge turn on. After all, there's a comfort they get from the feeling that you don't lock lips with just anyone.

I find it hard to talk to anyone, never mind someone who I like!, but they are right, I am only going to kiss 'whoever it may be' when (in a looong time) I get married.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does add a whole new take on the phrase 'kiss and tell' ;), u can do better than waste time on those lame personality tests :)

Mary said...

Rohan, you know why I do them? 'cause the stupid results make me laugh :D