Truly Madly Deeply, one of my favourite songs by Aussie group Savage Garden
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
yeah but I think I liked their second album more than the first one though it was the first album which broke records. I thought the second album, "Affirmation", was more like a "break up" album. Trust me, I remember ALL the lyrics of the songs in that album :P
Though I have been following Darren Hayes solo career, I think I miss Savage Garden :(
Hi Truman, I think they are releasing a 'best of' album called Truly Madly Completely in October. I only have the second album, so don't really know how good the first one was, but I love the song Truly Madly Deeply :)
2 comments:
yeah but I think I liked their second album more than the first one though it was the first album which broke records. I thought the second album, "Affirmation", was more like a "break up" album. Trust me, I remember ALL the lyrics of the songs in that album :P
Though I have been following Darren Hayes solo career, I think I miss Savage Garden :(
Hi Truman,
I think they are releasing a 'best of' album called Truly Madly Completely in October. I only have the second album, so don't really know how good the first one was, but I love the song Truly Madly Deeply :)
Post a Comment