Sunday, September 11, 2005

I'm reading...

Sachin Tendulkar - Memorable - by Peter Murray

"Sachin Tendulkar Memorable' is a photo album of Tendulkar's greatest moments - some good and some bad. Peter Murray recalls his term as Indian captain, the ball tampering saga, the match-fixing episode and his comments following his resignation as captain the second time. All his major moments in cricket are captured in words and pictures in this magnificent book including his appearance at four World Cups, his introduction to the world stage, his first Test century and his full statistics. A must-have book for Tendulkar fans"

It has some absolutely stunning photos of Tendulkar.. a good read :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will take ur cue and put my money in it:-)

Mary said...

I had to buy it! Saw it in a book shop while shopping for cookbooks with my mum, and as soon as we had left the shop, I had to turn straight around and go back and buy it :)

Anonymous said...

So mary, i never asked....are you as big a Sachin fan as i used to be??