It's a nice day over here in WA today, it has reached the sunny temperature of 20C (choke, gag!, where is spring?) (we have been having terrible bollywood-rain-song weather recently, so anything different is welcome!)
I've just been playing cricket outside in the backyard with myself, and over the winter I seem to have changed from a Harmison type bowler to a spinner... (wonder how that happened?) I can turn from 30 or so cm outside off stump to hit middle :D
.. anyway, I came inside just then and said to my twin sister, 'you know what, my new deodorant (I have officially ditched Ricky Ponting promoted Rexona) smells like summer to me.. I think it must be sunblock & watermelon scent..' so I gave her the spray can to smell it '.. Mary, it smells of jasmine!' :O and here I was, certain that it smelled of sunblock & watermelon, you know how you would smell after a day playing cricket, or sitting at the WACA.... jasmine is a really nice smell.. but doesn't have the romance of smelling of sunblock & watermelon :)
3 comments:
Hell I am not a great Punter fan, but cut him some slack:-)
I know, I should support him more I guess, but when Punter first took over as captain.. I was so upset that I couldn't watch the Aussies without going for the opposition team...unless of course they were the NZs or the Poms :)
Off spinner!!! thats too boring.
be a Leg spinner, like me, or Harmison will do....
Post a Comment