Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Apple & Cinnamon Muffins

I just made some Apple & Cinnamon Muffins.. here is the recipe

1 ) Peel & grate 2 apples.

2) Sift 2 1/2 cups of self-raising flour with 2 teapsoons of cinnamon into a bowl, add 3/4 cup of brown sugar, 3/4 cup of sultanas and the grated apple, mix together.

3) In another bowl or jug or something(!), mix 1 lightly beated egg, 2 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine and 1 1/4 cups of milk, and also 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.

4) Make a hole in the middle of your 'dry' mixture and pour the 'wet' mixture into it, mix lightly so it doesn't all become too stiff.

5) Oh! you should have already set the oven for 180C or 350F (but I didn't do it till now myself..) and you also need to grease a 12-muffin tray.

6) Just share the mixture out evenly ('cause if you don't you'll surely get the smallest muffins, everyone else will eat the big ones)

7) And put it all in the oven for around 20 minutes or until they spring back when you touch them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I intend to try that one day:-) Keep those coming.

Mary said...

They were SO, SO yummy :) I wanted to make them again the very next day, cause I loved them so much!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha.....
i love the way you write....