'Breathless' by The Corrs....
I apply this to the last test match.. exactly how I felt, it was a rollercoaster of emotions, from seeing Lee deposited over the fence for 6, to McGrath on a hat-trick, Warne's last ball in England, and, eventually the Ashes falling out of the tight grip of 16yrs of dominance.
The day lights fading slowly
The time with you is standing still
I'm waiting for you only
The slightest touch and I feel weak
I cannot lie
From you I cannot hide
And I'm losing the will to try
Can't hide it, can't fight it
So go on, go on
Come on
Leave me breathless..
And if there's no tomorrow
And all we have is here and now
I'm happy just to have you
You're all the love I need
Somehow it's like a dream
Although I'm not asleep
I never want to wake up
Don't lose it, don't leave me..
Bring on 2007 :)
7 comments:
"Bring on 2007"- that's the spirit :)
Yeah! it should be great seeing the gloating poms thrashed 'live' here in Australia :D
I understand that you took the poetic liberty with the ashes...and did a good job. Keep up the spirit!
Hi Dinesh!
Great to see I have another reader.. and Thanks :)
Hey Mary,
Do attend the series in 2007 and keep us posted "Live" from the stadium:-)
Minal, I sure will be there! and I promise to update 'live from the WACA' as well :) - I should do the same this year when I go and watch the test between South Africa & Australia and the 2 ODIs between Sri Lanka & Aus and SA & SL.
Hmm sooo true....the Ashesh were really the most exciting Test series i've ever watched. Even the autralian tours to india seemed boring in comparison.
About 2007, i predict the english will be thrashed. but only 2 ppl can save em, Freddie and Vaughn(if he shows his old form)....
Post a Comment