Rohit: 'Anjali, I've just signed up for an internet connection'
Anjali: 'Really?'
Rohit: 'Yeah, there was this salesman that kept trying to sign me up, so to make him go away I just decided to say yes'
Anjali: 'Oh'
Rohit: 'Anyway, I had to talk to this girl, she set it up for me, you know asked me all the questions, and at the end of the call, she asked "Any more questions?" and I said "Can I take you out for coffee?" '
Anjali: 'You did WHAT?... ' (proceeds to loose herself laughing for the next 2 minutes, and every so often says 'I can't believe you.. I really can't believe you..) '
Rohit: 'But she said she lives around 3 hours away from here'
Anjali: 'Where did she live?'
Rohit: 'Bendigo'
Anjali: 'Rohit! that's more than 3hrs away, that's in Victoria, it's more like a 3 day drive'
Rohit: 'Oh!, well I told her that I would fly over to see her, but by then it would be too late'
Anjali: '....Rohit!, why do you do that to people?'
Rohit: 'I just enjoy chatting girls up'
Anjali: 'Hmmph.. if any guy tries to chat me up, I either ignore him, pretend I didn't notice him, or the best thing is say 'excuse me, I didn't hear what you just said' they NEVER say whatever it was again!
Rohit: 'Yeah, but I like to chat girls up anonymously.. you know like I did to that girl on the phone'
Rohit: 'And you know what? there are so many girls out there in the world I'll never meet again, but I've chatted them up!'
Anjali: 'I still don't understand why, why do you do it Rohit, why?'
Rohit: (ignoring the last comment) 'But you know what I just thought of Anjali?'
Anjali: 'What?'
Rohit: 'She works for the phone company, She'll know what my number is ..help!'
No comments:
Post a Comment