Saturday, September 03, 2005

Dance time


My younger sister & I practicing our dance moves

I did about 5yrs of classical ballet when I was younger, and LOVE to dance! We are learning a type of Bollywood dance, the only problem was.. it was in jeans! So the solution was to design our own skirts, as featured in this pic, I just finished mine today, although I still have to hem it :)



White Double Georgette $6.99 per mtr, Shot Orange Silk Dupion $21.95 per mtr, Green Sequin Nylon Poly $16.95 per mtr, Natural Silk Pongee $10.95 per mtr, Raspberry Silk Dupion $21.95 per mtr

The fabrics I am using in my fashion design course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was some move..! Straight out of a bolly movie :) except that Rohit &/ Rahul are missing ;-)

A.

Mary said...

Thanks :) though I think that by some freak the camera caught me doing a 'proper' move!
Never mind Rohit.. She's missing Rahul!

Anonymous said...

He He, nice pose Mary!!