There is this website that I go on sometimes when I'm extremely bored Tickle, it has all different types of tests, here are some of the results I got. (some of the results are over a year old)
The Career Makeover Test - you're a President!
It's because of folks like you that people unite to accomplish great feats. Every movement needs a visionary, someone to lead the way and motivate the masses. And that someone is you. As a born leader, people honor your wisdom and are inspired by your commitment to your cause, company, or family. You're capable of encouraging others to believe in just about anything you represent whether it be corporate restructuring, political reform, or healing crystals. And since you're such a team player and so smooth with the schmooze, you're a shoo in for big team meetings and other public presentations where people skills are a must. Where you lead, they will follow.
Likely careers:President, CEO, motivational speaker, V.P. of sales
My view - Well, it's true I do love motivating people, I would say this test was 85% right.
Right Job/Wrong Job Test - the right job for you would allow you to be Analytical and Creative.
My view - spot on! 95% right
IQ Test - Super IQ score is 131
The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Investigator. This means you have multiple talents and can do anything you set your mind to. You're able to detect numerical patterns easily and are able to grasp the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in a more abstract form. You've got a sharp logical mind and are adept at using words to get even a difficult point across. The combination of all these things makes you truly brilliant. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
My view - I'm not sure how true this is.... I would like to meet the other 6ppl out of every thousand like me though :) 80% right
The Love or Money Test - When it comes to love or money, you're a Hopeless Romantic.
For richer? For poorer? It doesn't matter to you because you're the Hopeless Romantic. Whether your sweetie is an oil baron or a grease monkey, it's all about until death do us part.
My view - :P no idea how I got that result! (I did this test over a year ago!) 50% right
Celebrity Match - Your celebrity match is Prince William!
My view - Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck! NO WAY on this earth :P he's a POM!! 0% right.
Attraction Factor - On a scale of 1-100, your attraction factor is 75!
My view - only 75? :) 75% right!
The Beauty Pageant Test - You've been crowned Miss Charisma.
You've got a winning smile and magnetic personality that people are just drawn to. The judges couldn't help but notice your natural poise and polish and you definitely know how to attract attention whether you're making a speech or just taking the stage in the ultimate outfit. It's wonderful that you exude so much charm and confidence and that's sure to take you far. You're a bright star, Miss Charisma. Keep on smiling.
My view - Ok, I do love smiling :), this test was VERY accurate 99% right.
What's Your Flavor? - Vanilla
My view - Hey! I took this test over a year ago, and now one of the only smells I like is vanilla!, and I didn't even remember the results of this test. 90% right
Who Catches Your Eye? - You like the Class President
A smart and motivated gal like you should set your sights high when it comes to your crush. Forget the slackers or burnouts. You should go for a guy who's got brains, ambition, and people skills (good looks wouldn't hurt either). Only an achiever and well-liked beau will be able to keep up with a first-class lass like you. A guy who's heading up the student council, spearheading a car-wash fundraiser, and winning everyone over with his charisma and charm is the right candidate for you.
My view - Another test I did about 14 months ago, I don't know, do I like people like that? :P they have some stupid tests, I can only imagine how bored I must have been to take this one! 50% right
1 comment:
So wow, Miss President.By the way, whatever is written about you, seems to be true. Lets wait, meet and see.. ;-)
Only 6 out of 1,000 people. i think 1 out of 1,000 is more realistic.....he he
Your celebrity match is Prince William! wow, well atleast the Prince part is right....
attraction factor is 75!...we'll wait and see....;-)
Post a Comment