I'm in such a black mood (thunder clouds, please..!) 'cause some of my best friends are coming around for dinner tonight (and their Dad, who is Indian is cooking dinner.. sigh.. sigh...sigh!) and I have to go to work, despite the fact the Thursdays are usually my day off :(
**UPDATE**
3.15pm
My sisters are telling me that I'm going around giving everyone daggers with my eyes, they think I should just phone up N, and tell him I can't work tonight.. but I just can't get myself to do that.
5.05pm
I've got U2 blaring out of my laptop, trying to drown out the rather large mess my 4-year-old brother is making out in the main part of the house, first he emptied a whole bookcase onto the ground, now he is making 'ice-sculptures' with his plastic power tools and a some foam packaging from my brothers new computer monitor.
No comments:
Post a Comment