I found this from www.glasbergen.com, while looking (and getting carried away laughing at all the toons :) for a pic for a birthday card for my brother... still looking for one for him though.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, this strip appears in some editions of the "Times of India" newspaper, across the nation. Its fantastic and I have checked out the website before. In fact I have taken printouts of some of them and put them on the wall :)
I LOVE glasbergens toons :D I use them to make b'day cards for my brothers & sisters... great idea to print them out and stick them on the wall..I would, except my room is covered in cricket posters/pics of cricketers cut out from newspapers!
3 comments:
Oh, this strip appears in some editions of the "Times of India" newspaper, across the nation. Its fantastic and I have checked out the website before. In fact I have taken printouts of some of them and put them on the wall :)
I LOVE glasbergens toons :D I use them to make b'day cards for my brothers & sisters... great idea to print them out and stick them on the wall..I would, except my room is covered in cricket posters/pics of cricketers cut out from newspapers!
btw, this cartoon is exactly what used to happen to me!
Post a Comment