Sometimes you come across a day when you just can't do enough, that type of day happened to me today!
Woke up at 5.10am.. jumped out of bed, felt really enthusiastic about going swimming training, not even the thought of diving into a semi-cold pool could put me off.
6.00am - 7.30am I swam 4.5km.. every stroke felt brilliant, I could go so hard and not feel anything, I started wondering if I was having one of those dreams where I go swimming training, finish off a hard session.. and then my alarm goes off, and I have to go training all over again :P
7.40am Having a shower after swimming... not even my legs are sore, not my arms.. nothing! strange.. hmmm
7.50am Now I know what's sore.. my stomach.. I'm SOOOO hungry!
8.00am But before having breakfast I have to check my blog/email/messenger.. just in case :)
8.10am Breakfast time, 1 bowl of muesli with 1 banana, I'm still hungry so 2 pieces of honey toast and a drink of milo as well.
8.20am Read all my favourite blogs.
8.40am Read up on all the sports news on Cricinfo, Foxsports, The Age & The Sydney Morning Herald.
9.00am till lunch, around 12.30pm.. Considering I'm feeling great today I decide to study for a few hours, mainly drawing & painting designs.. I also start painting a t-shirt I'm making.
12.30pm Lunch time.. my sister talks me into dancing with her after lunch, I say make it 1 o'clock so I don't get a stitch from all the food I've just eaten.
1.05pm Little sister starts telling me 'come and dance' I decide I need to drink some tea first.
1.10pm Ok! dance time.. we practice dancing for over an hour.. I start to realize my legs are feeling less than 100% normal..
3.30pm Little sister & I cook a chocolate cake for sweets, she puts in the 'wet' ingredients while I put in all the 'dry' ones.. just as we are about to put the cake mixture into the tin, I realize I've forgotten to put the sugar in.. a whole 2 cups worth :P
3.40pm Cake + sugar is now in the oven.
4.30pm OWWWW... my legs are killing me.. maybe I shouldn't have swam for 1 1/2 hrs and danced for around 1hr...
5.00pm Have decided that I must have been in a state of happy ignorance for the 1st part of the day, which enabled me to be highly energetic without realizing the immediate consequences...I'll sleep well tonight :)
3 comments:
:D Thanks
and I hope you are doing fine now.
Truman - Yep! I'm fine today :)
Post a Comment