I've just watched Chalte Chalte - I'm totally in LOVE with this film :)
But it should carry a warning on it - 'Do not watch if you miss someone, or are wishing to move countries!'.....ahhh some days you just wish your life could be on fast-forward for a year or so.
3 comments:
you seem so mesmerised by Shahrukh Movies...even I have not seen Chalte Chalte.. is it that good? Meanwhile yes, agree with you on the fast forward thing. One wishes it was that way!
I fall in love with Shahrukh in EVERY movie lol :) so it probably wasn't so great, just I think it was!
Yes, somedays I just wish I could grow up a little faster! but I'm sure once I'm around 22 or so, I'll want to rewind to the good days when I was only 19 :)
Hum to deewane hain tumhaare.....
Post a Comment