The phone rings, Anjali's mum picks it up (Anjali never answers the phone.)
Anjali: 'Hello?'
Rohit: 'Oh, Hi Anjali, it's me, Rohit from the XYZ restaurant'
Anjali: (why does he always assume I don't know him whenever he rings me?) 'Hi'
Rohit: 'So, how are you?'
Anjali: (silence for about 2 seconds) 'Umm.. ok'
Rohit: 'Hey Anjali, are you doing anything right now?'
Anjali: (big smile comes across her face) 'Maybe...!'
In unison Anjali's sisters cry out 'Anjali, that is SO mean, don't say *maybe* to him all the time!'
Rohit: 'Hey, could you help me, we're carpet cleaning today, please...?'
Anjali 'Sure, you have to pick me up though, no-one here can take me in'
Rohit: 'So give me directions to your house then.'
Anjali: 'Ok, ammm, ammm, ammm...'
Rohit: 'You know where those statues of the two naked ladies are..?'
Anjali: (LOL now!) 'Rohit!!!!, trust you to think of that, yes I do, we're not so far south as that, hang on a second, I'll give you to Mum for directions.. MUUUUMMM!'
Anjali's Mum: 'yeah, down that street, left here, right there, etc.. ' (how does she know so well!!)
Rohit: 'Oh, I've been as far south as the naked ladies statues'
Anjali's Mum: (acting shocked) 'ROHIT!! oh of course you would know where they were, wouldn't you?'
1/2 hr later, Rohit comes by to pick up Anjali
Anjali gets into the car, he drives off, eeek, she thinks.. I hope he doesn't drive too fast.. I can't stand bad drivers... He turns the music in the car up to full volume, she resists the temptation to hold her hands over her ears.. and then it suddenly strikes her.. He's like a driving nightclub!!
1 comment:
(Anjali never answers the phone.)
Confirmed.....its u...
now who is rohit and who is rahul???
Rohit is Mr N, isnt he??
Post a Comment