Saturday, September 17, 2005

While filling out a form..

I went and took the big step of going for my Learners Permit so I can start learning how to drive (I've been way to scared to even try before now!) and I had to fill out a form with the usual - Full name, Address, DOB, etc.. until I got to this section of the form

BUILD...... I just stared, and stared and stared, what on earth do I write for that? luckily the lady who gave me the form must have seen my incredulous looks and said 'just write down 'medium' dear.' I was actually tossing up between 'normal' and 'average' :P

HEIGHT..... Ok, depending on who measures me I am between 159cm and 161.5cm tall.. so I just decided to be 160cm tall

HAIR COLOUR... Another hard one.. my mum says I have 'dark blond' hair and sometimes in sunlight it looks 'golden brown' my sister tells me it's 'light brown' and I just think it's plain old brown.. so brown it is.

EYE COLOUR... Possibly the hardest question of the lot.. my eyes are 'officially' blue, but some people think they are green-blue and others blue-green... anyway, I decided on blue.

So, depending on how you look at it, I am either a medium build, 160cm tall, blue eyed brunette.. or an average build, 161.5cm tall greeny-blue eyed dark blond... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try this:
Build: Harmison type??? nay...well cant coment, have to meet you for that
Height: again, gotta meet....
Hair color: Golden Brown.
Eye colour: B E A utiful