Sunday, September 25, 2005

What makes me smile...

What makes me smile? I was thinking of that today.. lots of things do! :D



  • The mix vege curry the chef gives me from the restaurant
  • Getting an email
  • Watching a sports game
  • Waking up in the morning
  • Listening to music (esp. 'Stuck in a moment', 1 month on I'm still stuck on it :)
  • Watching movies
  • Running
  • Swimming
  • Playing cricket
  • Looking at a gorgeous piece of silk
  • Talking to friends
  • Wearing a saree
  • Someone saying 'thank you'
  • Getting mail
  • The smell of jasmine outside our house
  • Chatting on yahoo
  • Thinking of people I like/admire
  • Writing my blog
  • Reading comments on my blog
  • Having an argument with someone.. yes, it really does!
  • Eating icecream
  • Watching Shahrukh!
  • Some little babies (only if they are boys, black-haired, brown-skinned - I LOVE them!)
  • The smell of summer
  • Thinking of my birthday
  • Roses

In short.. everything!

No comments: