Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Food

My favourite foods at the moment...

Cereal -
Muesli, Cheerios (you can get them in Aus now!), The Weetbix ad on tv ( I don't really eat them though!)
and check out http://www.weetbix.com.au/eatfast/fastestbowler.html and Brett Lee to help get over the
Ashes defeat..

and what I don't like.... Cornflakes...bleah.. they go all soggy, and I take ages to eat breakfast in the mornings, so it's not for me

Bread -
Roti, Roti, Roti... sometimes my boss at work gives me one.. oh I LOVE them :D

and what I don't like...Bread that goes stale, especially the wholemeal stuff.

Hot Drink - Dilmah Extra Strong tea.. I drink around 4 cups a day.

and what I don't like...Coffee, I went down the coffee aisle at the shop the other day, and I honestly felt sick..I can only have about 1 cup every month, and that's when I know it's going to be a really late night at work.

Cold Drink - Milk with Milo!! yum!, plus their latest promotion is to win a trip to the Sydney Cricket ground and meet the Aussie team.. reason enough to keep drinking it :)

and what I don't like... Forgetting that my tea has gone cold, and drinking it :P

Fruit - At the moment, Bananas and Apples, specially when I chop the apples into slices, they taste so much better that way.

and what I don't like... Tomatoes, the last one I had was floury tasting (I usually love tomatoes though!, so this is short-lived)

Meat Dish - The lasagne I made for dinner the other night.. it was SO yummy

and what I don't like.. most of the time I'm not that fussed about chicken, fish or seafoods.

Curry - The mix vege curry at our restaurant is my all-time fav, but also the egg & potato curry that my boss made just for me on Monday night :)

and what I don't like... I'm getting sick of Chicken Makhani (the chef gives it to me 3 times a week!) and I'm not a very big fan of any of the Kormas, whether it be the beef, chicken or lamb one.

Cheesey Thing - Paneer!!!!!! The best cheese in the whole wide world (and I guess that everyone in the world would be wide if they all ate it all day : P ) you can also add blue vein cheese to my fav. list

and what I don't like... 'Plastic Cheese' the word I've used ever since I was little for those cheese slices that come cut and in little plastic slips.. the most disgusting food I've ever tasted.

Dessert - I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICECREAM!!!! especially choc-chip :)

and what I don't like.. why do I have this question about desserts?... well I guess the bread & butter pudding that my dad made when I was 8.. it was yuck!

I'll leave it there.. and no, I am not hungry right now :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"and no, I am not hungry right now :D "- How convenient! What about us? Talking about all the good food in the world, you have made me feel like eating Breakfast part II this morning!

Last sunday I made the Potato Egg Curry- all by myself :)

Mary said...

What can I say... I like annoying people :P

Wow! you can cook? I guess I should have figured that, cause apart from my brothers, the only guys I know who can cook are Indian.

Anonymous said...

I was like you once, absolutely hated coffee. Now, however, I love it. Basically coffee just has a stronger taste than tea, and once you get used to the strong tastes of neat bourbons, it's all a walk in the park:-)

Mary said...

I have just gone back to drinking tea (around 6 months ago) after not drinking tea for 8yrs.. not even 1 cup! so I used to drink coffee instead..but I was never a fan of it.

And any alcoholic drinks :P
put it this way - the only drink I've ever tasted is champagne, after much cajoling from everyone else at my 18th birthday, I took one sip, and filled the rest of the glass up with lemonade instead :)

Anonymous said...

hey come to india!!!
i'm sure you'll love the aloo parathas that i know how to make....and good that you like Paneer, because thats the only sabzi i know how to make.....

By the way, Choco chip Ice- Cream.....yummy, i gotta have one now in this heat....

Seeya