Monday, August 01, 2005

My Day

What I did today...
  • 6.57am woke up 3 mins before my alarm
  • 7.10am had muesli for breakfast
  • 7.35am had a shower
  • 7.50am left for work
  • 8.05am arrived at my granny's house (I work there on Monday mornings as her secretary for her business)
  • 10.05am leave work
  • 10.25am arrive in town, go shopping for hair products
  • 10.55am arrive home
  • 11.00am had my first cup of tea
  • 11.05am logged on to my computer
  • 11.06am read cricinfo, my email, my blog
  • 11.20am talk to my Mum about work, I'm still quite upset about it all
  • 12.00pm started to watch the swimming world champs that I had recorded from earlier in the morning.
  • 12.40pm had lunch, 2 salad sandwiches
  • 1.00pm still watching the swimming, Australia came second overall, and Grant Hackett was just awesome all week!
  • 1.30pm tried out the 'curl mousse' hair stuff that Clare brought... it didn't work at all.. it made my hair straighter than it usually is!
  • 2.00pm on the internet again, reading Rediff, Sydney Morning Herald sports pages, Google news, and cricinfo again
  • 2.30pm talk with Mum and sisters about how great it would be if we can talk Dad into letting the family adopt a little girl or boy from India or Africa
  • 3.00pm have another cup of tea
  • 3.20pm start typing up N's. resignation letter for him
  • 3.30pm N. phones me, no work tonight, so I don't need to bring in the letter for him, I think that it's good that the restaurant will be closed, as I'm to upset to work properly
  • 3.40pm start chatting with A. he shows me a really cute pic. of him when he was younger, it's SO sweet!
  • 5.00pm stop chatting with A., now I'm in a really good mood :)
  • 5.01pm start looking on google about adoption for my Mum
  • 5.20pm Celine & I start listening to Kal Ho Naa Ho
  • 5.25pm Mum asks if I want to make anything for sweets
  • 5.30pm I'll make a lemon cake for her
  • 5.32pm I take the KHNH cd from my computer, and put it into the CD player in the kitchen
  • 5.33pm realized that the KHNH cd was playing the K3G songs, scream and realize that there is 2 cds in there at once (yep, that would be typical of my day so far!)
  • 5.35pm I'm making the lemon cake, so far I've put in one too many eggs, nearly put in plain flour instead of self-raising, and shoved everything in together instead of how the recipe says, I'm terribly distracted and can't think straight!
  • 5.55pm cake is in the oven, and Celine & I start watching some songs from K3G on my laptop.
  • 6.10pm dinner is ready, it's pasta
  • 6.20pm the oven is beeping at me (hey maybe alarms are really swearing at you when they do that!) but I'm watching songs with Celine, so Mum comes and gets me 'stop watching all those songs, Mary!'
  • 6.30pm the cake needed 8mins more (actually, I just put the alarm on for 8mins more, cause that's how long the song I wanted to watch took)
  • 6.38pm I hear the alarm again, but Mum has already rescued my cake...
  • 6.39pm talk to Dad for a while, about work
  • 6.50pm I read Mum's magazine, where all these people have adopted the CUTEST little african babies!, I also go on the net again.
  • 7.25pm Dad calls me, cause the sports news is on tv
  • 7.40pm now I've decided to watch some song from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, cause I really love the Shahrukh/Kajol pairing in this movie, and the little Sikh boy is really cute too :)
  • 7.49pm Celine and Tom call me to come and watch Mythbusters, a really cool science tv show.
  • 8.00pm while I'm watching the show, I text N. to thank him for how much he helped me when he was working at the restaurant.
  • 8.25pm Mythbusters finishes
  • 8.26pm I brush my teeth
  • 8.27pm I just have to watch 'Koi Mil Gaya' from KKHH again...
  • 8.30pm hey! I should write something on my blog.
  • 8.53pm I think I'll go to sleep now

So that's it a very untypical Monday, but it's what I did today

I know what Kajol feels like...I need a hug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, interesting?? who is Mr N. and Mr A. ;-)
And why were u upset dear?? something happened at work?

would love read a similar blog for these days....