Rohit is talking with Anjali, the conversation is as follows
Rohit: 'Anjali, I've given up drinking now, you know even on Saturday night when I went out after work with Ravi, he was drinking and I just stood there and drank water'
Anjali: (thinking..hmmm since when do I have a sign hanging round my neck saying 'please, only guys who drink water')
Anjali: (trying to control herself..it wouldn't be nice just to laugh!) 'Ahh.. that's good, Rohit'
Rohit: 'And, you know, I'm not even going to go out to nightclubs anymore, I'll just stay home and watch movies instead.' (..and drink water too perhaps!)
Anjali: 'Well, that's a good idea, it will save you money... I guess.'
Rohit: 'Yeah, I mean it's really stupid how people drink so much.'
Anjali: 'Ammm.. Yeah, I guess so!'
About 1/2 hr later....
Rohit: 'You know what, Anjali?'
Anjali: 'What, Rohit?'
Rohit: 'I really think I should find a serious girl, I love serious girls'
Anjali: (oh boy, this is getting so hard to keep a straight face now!) 'Oh'
Rohit: 'I'm just sick of crazy and who-knows-what ( ___ insert any swear word you want here) girls, why should I run around after them, No, I want a really serious girl.'
Anjali: 'ahhh'
Rohit: And you know what? I think the prettiest girls have such lovely eyes, I just fall in love with their eyes..'
Anjali: (now somewhere between choking and laughing, she can't look at him anymore, as she'll probably do both at once) 'Oh'
Rohit: 'And when their eyes are like a blue-green-kind-of-grey colour...ahhh I just love that!'
Anjali: (this is TOO much now!, eeek! he's talking about me)
Anjali doesn't reply.. and walks off.
5 comments:
Sorry A. -I couldn't find a part for Rahul to dance around any trees in the rain in this part of the movie, although maybe next we could cut to a completely unrelated to the plot singing-and-dancing-in-the-rain-in-a-foreign-country sequence :)
M.
We should cut to completely unrelated song-dance sequence..preferably running around trees..or a rain-drenched song even more so! Thats the essence of bollywood..Since when did we start talking about sensible movies ;-)
A.
looks like i know this "Rohit" guy....have i met somewhere before ;-)
A.
Ok, a rain-drenched song is definitely what we will have as the next scene! and like you said, this is Bollywood, who cares how Anjali and Rahul end up dancing in various costumes in the rain anyway? so what if they have never met! :) - Rohit is crazy :P
Why can't he find another girl, and leave Anjali alone for once!
M.
Well, miss Anjali is definatly you...
who is rohit and who is rahul????
Post a Comment