Thursday, August 25, 2005

1462 days ago..

Steve Waugh scored 157 against the Poms at The Oval. After injuring his calf muscle 2 tests earlier, he gets his 100 with a diving run.. and just lays on the pitch and raises his bat for his 100.. I was 15yrs old and remember this vividly, it was all over the news in Australia for days, and it firmly sealed Steve Waugh as my absolute favourite player... you can check out my 'old' Steve Waugh fan page here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
Nice history recap:-)
I owe you a long mail, will do so over weekend.

Keep the cricket posts coming. Will check out your Steve waugh page later;-)

Mary said...

Hi Minal,

Hey that's ok! I've been pretty busy too..especially now that the 4th test has started! was awake until midnight last night watching.. and thanks for the comment :)

Anonymous said...

yea i remember that match!! that really surprised me....
loved the way he raised the bat just lying down there...

Anonymous said...

yea i remember that match!! that really surprised me....
loved the way he raised the bat just lying down there...