Sunday, August 21, 2005

Habits

  • Current Habits
  1. Every morning when I turn my laptop on, in the same order every day I check cricinfo, gmail, then my blog.
  2. When I talk, I explain things to people complete with sound effects.
  3. I click my fingers a lot when talking.
  4. When I don't hear what someone's just said I say 'sorry?' (this annoys the hell out of my brothers and sisters!)
  5. I drink a cup of tea after breakfast.
  6. I have to have a shower as soon as a wake up in the morning.
  7. I jump out of bed every morning, giving my sister, who sleeps across the room from me a heart attack.
  8. I cuddle my teddy bear every night in bed... I've been doing this ever since I was 1yr old..
  • Previous Habits
  1. Standing up while eating (I always catch myself doing this, and now sit down)
  2. Leaving my mobile phone off. (It's switched on now, between 8am and 5pm)
  3. Not answering ANY phone... I answer the phones at work.. still to be converted to answering the home phone though.

I'll continue to update this list when I can think of more....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting habbits!!
i love the one, when u click while talking....he he