Sunday, August 14, 2005

What's in the fridge?

Our fridge, as of about 11am this morning...
C. got given a lot of stuff from her restaurant, so it's packed full today.

  1. Top Shelf
  2. Milk - Brownes fresh full cream milk
  3. Water bottle - it's my one!
  4. mayonnaise
  5. Green container - Baked beans
  6. Takeaway container - Gulab jamuns oil (ewww, I didn't know we kept that!)

Second Shelf
1/2 Chocolate mud cake
Silver bowl - cream
Butter
Coconut ice
Strawberries
2 Apples

Third Shelf
Fettucine
More coconut ice
Chicken
Aloo Zeera
Dahl
Homemade tomato pasta sauce

Fourth Shelf
Nap sauce (no idea what that is!, oh, I've now been informed that it's a base pasta sauce)
Stewed apples

And what you can't see is the vege drawer.. and that is pretty full as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy moly..now that's what I call food for thought ;-) that should last you for a good week or two!

A.

Mary said...

Are you kidding? that will last my family until maybe tomorrow...we've already eaten most of it! ...we are all such big eaters :)

Anonymous said...

wow, load of stuff there....i'm feeling hungry now....