COMPETITIVE
1. Of, involving, or determined by competition: competitive games.
2. Liking competition or inclined to compete: a highly competitive teammate.
DETERMINED
1. Marked by or showing determination; resolute: was engaged in a protracted struggle with a determined enemy.
2. Decided or resolved.
PASSIONATE
1. Capable of, having, or dominated by powerful emotions: a family of passionate personalities.
2. Wrathful by temperament; choleric.
3. Marked by strong sexual desire; amorous or lustful.
4. Showing or expressing strong emotion; ardent: a passionate speech against injustice.
5. Arising from or marked by passion: a teacher who is passionate about her subject.
Competitive, Determined, Passionate - that pretty much describes me
Competitive - well I just love anything that makes me compete, it's the best adrenaline rush!
Determined - when I have a goal in mind, nothing can stop me from achieving it.
Passionate - anything I like/love I seem to like or love 1000 times more than other people do.
6 comments:
PERFECT AUSSIE:-)
Went through your dreams post and comments. ESP very high?:-)
You think it gets stronger especially when you get involved with the game or for anyone that matter.
You just know, you just know right:-) And you can't explain how and why:-)
Hi Minal,
hahaha..yes is was very strange that dream I had about S. Waugh retiring..I was so shattered when it came true!
Thanks! I love being an Aussie :) cause everything is so sports crazy! although if I had my choice I would wish to have been born Indian!
@Minal: oh yeah.. and you know her dreams are almost true! :P Please do let us know what you dream about - esp before the India-Australia matches :P
Hey I'll try too! :P
I think the Steve Waugh dream was cause that's all I thought about all day...all the comments/books by Steve all came together and made sense, I could just kinda tell the time was right for him to retire, and that was the scariest thing about my dream, I didn't want him to go! I still miss seeing him play for Australia SO much.
Perfect 3 words for you....
Can i copy you???
Post a Comment