
Some of the contents included a receipt for a Barbie doll from 1998!! (I was 12)
Receipts I found in my wallet
Kilometrico Sport PK3 (pens)
Divider V/Tab A4 10 TB Colour (dividers for my file)
Col Hide A4 Notebook 120PG AS
Fruit L/Arch A4 70mm Lime
Cubic Zircona Rnd Tear Drop Pnd/Chn
Conditioner
Sleepwear
SSilk Curl
Sft Mascara
Th11920 BLK R (what on earth is that supposed to mean.. I can't even remember what it is!)
Temp Retail (that was a hair clip)
Sparkle Jean (they no longer have glitter on them.. it's all over everything else instead :)
Kiss 3 Blue Crystal Dop Earrings
Five Star Drop Earrings
CZ Flower Drop Earrings (the other 3 sets of earrings were for my sisters, these are mine)
Medium Plain Sleepers (they were pretty and silver!, for Clare)
State Hood 10 (otherwise known as a FILA jacket!)
Anyway, I had better get back to cleaning this all up.. I'm going to chuck most of it out, and keep the rest in my *NEW BAG* :)
1 comment:
woah....
dats a lot of stuff!! in a tin can???
Post a Comment