Sunday, August 14, 2005

My NEW bag!!!!!



My NEW handbag! I brought it yesterday when I was shopping with my sister! We braved the cold weather and storms (well, actually that's a bit of a lie, I wanted to go shopping on a stormy day so no-one would be in town, and therefore it would be nicer to shop!) I spotted it in a shop window, and about 10mins later came back and brought it.. I chose green (it is lime green in real life though!) cause.. well I dunno really :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very neat!

A.

Anonymous said...

Storm?!!! What storm?

A.

Mary said...

Not storm, just lots of strong winds and rain...

Mary said...

I loved the bag when I first saw it! I literally stopped in my tracks (which is not something that I do that often), my only problem is, I've only found one item to put in it - a pen! so I have to think of anything else..hmm

A. I'm missing you too :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry M! No messenger here..I'm really sorry..I'll catch you today (if possible) or tomorrow for sure! Take care until then and keep smiling! You can picture me in one of those drenched run-around-the-trees song sequences now that its stormy there ;-)

A.

Mary said...

:) that really made me smile!
and it's ok.. I should have realised that you don't have messenger there - so don't stress! and make sure you keep smiling too

M.

Anonymous said...

hey dat doesnt seem lime gree to me.....or am i colour blind???


waise Lime is my fav