My sister's delayed birthday present from our parents arrived from London today - a set of four learn to dance videos, they teach classical, bollywood, arabic and bhaghra dance styles. So I have been spending most of the afternoon dancing - the main problems for me are 1) I mirror the dance instructor when you're not supposed to, therefore crashing into my sisters who are dancing in the opposite direction and 2) when I try it to music, I forget all the 'proper' steps and just improvise!
---------------------------
I was on Yashraj films website today, and was listening to the preview clips of the music from Salaam Namaste .. my favourite is 'My Dil Goes Mmmm' I can't wait until the movie is released, because it's all set in Melbourne, and judging by the promos, some parts of Melbourne are similar to the rest of Australia.
1 comment:
Bhangra!!! wow, how much did u learn...
can u teach me???
Post a Comment