Thursday, August 18, 2005

What style?

I'm going to have a haircut soon (that is as soon as I organize it!) and I've been thinking about what type of style to get, I'm thinking of medium-length, other people are trying to talk me into having it shorter than that :) This is my favourite haircut ever.... I was 11yrs old in the photo.

Meanwhile, I've FINALLY (yay!!) finished my assignment, all 30 pages of it having now been checked 5 times by me (I NEED to check things that much!) , and I'm posting it off to the JD Institute in India... just lucky for me that my Mum also has the same initials as me, so she can sign off with her drivers license to post it for me. Anyway... I'm taking a a break from studying today... and since it's also my day off work, I'm going swimming training later this afternoon.. should be fun :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool!!! nice pic dear!