Sunday, August 07, 2005

Holiday

I'm missing my little brother, he and my Mum have been away staying with our grandparents since Friday, just to catch up with them. Mum rang this morning and said that my little brother has been missing us all so much that ever since they went out to dinner on Sat. night, he has been talking non-stop about us all! So... to my little Brett Lee, Lance Armstrong, Sydney Dockers football player and Soccer star.. I MISS YOU!

Note: With Mum being away, this means that I have to do some of the household jobs (shock!, horror!) so I've been spending up to 2hrs a day working around the house :P
It's also scary when instead of looking at cricket stats, I jump up and the sound of the washing machine finishing, or the oven beeping, or run outside if it looks like rain to rescue the washing..the only thing I don't do (ok, ok, there's lots of stuff I don't do!) is answer the phone... let it ring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he he, taking care of the house is a tough job dear....