Last night at work I fell completely in love with a gorgeous little Indian boy (he would have been around 1yr old), he was there with his mum, dad and grandfather, and his dad took him to say hello to me and pointed out that I had a bindi on - from that moment the little boy didn't stop smiling at me.. even from across the restaurant! at then end of the night his dad asked if they could borrow to bindi from me, so I gave it to them, and he stuck it on the little boy's head, and then the little boy stuck it on his dad's head, after a while the dad carried the little boy over to the counter to give it back to me... and he said 'A., say thankyou' and A. just buried himself in his dad's arms... but halfway back to the table.. little baby A. turned around and said 'thankyou', immediately his dad brought him back to talk to me... all he would do was smile very sweetly, cause he was too shy to say it if I was listening... little baby A. totally made my day yesterday :)
I've been thinking, I know that I can't stand some little children (I know that sounds bad!) but I really fall for little Indian boys...even though that shouldn't make any difference :P
I've never really wished that I was 4 or so years older, but last night seeing that little boy, I was imagining how awesome it would be to be married and have the most gorgeous little boy :) , although it would be totally worth the wait!
1 comment:
Wow, so cute. Kids are brilliant!!!
Wait a min, what was the kids name again?? ;-)
And yea, how is it not possible for you NOT to have Gorgeous kids?!?!?
Post a Comment