Sunday, October 30, 2005

Wallpapers

I've just been getting myself some new wallpapers on SantaBanta.com and my new wallpaper was a toss up between Shahrukh Khan, Preity Zinta, Aishwarya Rai, Rani Mukerjee, Abhishek Bachchan, Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Sonali Bendre, Vivek Oberoi, Rahul Dravid, Wasim Akram, Amrita Rao, Sourav Ganguly and Irfan Pathan.... guess who won?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey that's Pathan. Ah, didn't know you were a fan of his bowling (or his batting?). The lad celebrated his birthday 3 days back with a 4 wicket haul against the Lankans :)

Mary said...

Truman - A fan since day one! When I first saw him play for India I thought he was something very special :D His form at the moment is sensational!

Anonymous said...

Well he is special! As special as his swing:-)
He debuted in Australia and the Gilchrist dismal is still fresh in memory!

Mary said...

Minal - yes special with a capital 'S' ! I love his attitude towards cricket as well, he always seems very enthusiastic and team orientated.. didn't he pick up the wicket of Steve Waugh in his first test as well?

Anonymous said...

You can as well combine the pics u downloaded into making one wallpaper. The best of all words..I say :-) !!

Mary said...

Dinesh - great idea!! I'll probably do that :D