Sunday, October 02, 2005

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai


The second-cutest little boy in the whole world!

They'll make you laugh...
They'll make you cry...
They'll make you dance...
And maybe even.. fall in love

I'm sure those words from the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai trailer weren't meaning you should fall in love with that little boy! :)

If I have ever fallen in love at first sight, it is with this little boy!
I was watching KKHH with A and my sisters on Friday, and every time he appeared on screen, A & I couldn't stop from saying 'Ahhhhh.. Ohhhhh...Ahhhhh.. He's SOOOOOO sweet!'

Now, any of you who know me well, or even semi-well(!) will know that I am not the world's biggest kid lover.. Quite the opposite in fact - usually my sisters will point out cute kid after cute kid and I'll just say 'so...?, I don't see anything in them, they're messy, dirty, they run around too much.. etc, etc' and so have been accused of having a very un-maternal streak in me.

But for some unexplainable reason, there are some (very few) little kids, actually little boys, that I absolutely fall head-over-heels-in-love for!
Is it the dark, dark brown eyes looking up at me?
Is it the silky black hair?
Or just the cute smile?
Who knows?...Kuch Kuch Hota Hai!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The idiot's guide to when to not watch a movie with Mary:

1 when it involves a cute little boy

2 when Shahrukh is sad or crying

(you'll only hear endless comments on the above!)

-Sorry Mary, it's true, you know! :)

Mary said...

Clare - And yet you still watch with your darling elder(!) sister?

Anonymous said...

That last post was neat always nice to hear some female talk cricket (make that someone who knows her cricket), on whom r u betting for the superseries?
Btw Who's the cutest lil boy?

Mary said...

Rohan - Thanks :) I just love my cricket! I think that the aussies will win at least 1 ODI, with the World XI winning the other 2 matches.

The cutest lil boy was .... and was so cute I can't say what his name is here :)

Anonymous said...

LOL...cute kids, crying SRK....since no SRk movies are without kids and a crying SRK, I guess it stands for all the SRK movies..Clare? Is it Mary? :)

Mary said...

Dinesh - The endless comments are only 'ahhh he's sooooo cute!' or 'Shahrukh looks nice in black, no make that white' or comments on how Shahrukhs skin colour is the nicest, or hair colour, or the outfit..