I had planned a lot.. 4 whole days off work, wow! I could do lots of study, go swimming twice a day, cook dinner every night, play soccer with my lil brother outside every day.. in short, enjoy myself.
but, sometimes your body has different ideas
So here I am, I wake up this morning so, so hot - great! I think it's a hot day! I get into the shower.. the water is really hot but suddenly I'm shivering with cold - and I've got a sore throat, a cough and a temperature.
oh well, maybe I just have to do nothing for 4 days - or maybe not! I'll still try do everything, maybe some tea will make me feel better :)
Note to whatever bug I caught: If you had to 'get' me, you could have made it Thursday then I would have had my time off work, and at least the test match between Aus & the WI would have been on tv.
4 comments:
Get well soon, although if it were me I would hope I rather did not; at least till the first test gets over
Tugga - thanks :) I will try and get well soon! (or maybe I should follow your advice and hope it's not too soon!)
Get well soon
Rohan - I hope so!
Post a Comment