Thursday, October 20, 2005

Height matters...

..at least to my brother it does, he's always gotta feel tall :P

A conversation with my brother's gf


'Well, I said I liked tall guys, and he said oh, I'm a tall guy, but you'll like me anyway'

'and then he walked in, and Mum said he's not tall at all!'
'but in the photos, he did look quite tall - I was asking him if C. was taller than him as well'

'He would rather I didn't wear high heels, in fact I asked him and he said NO! '

*The conversation continues, getting round to how tall Shah rukh is! I check google.. He's 5"9 I say .. that is followed by a series of shrieks.. mainly by gf.. Oh my god, P. is Shah rukh's height then it hits her OMG! I am Shahrukh's height! We all start staring at each other and laughing insanely.. ok then, we also discover M, you're around 2 inches shorter than Priety Zinta.. but Ce. you're taller than Rani! WOW! we all shriek.. 'Rani is only 155cm.. that is tiny!' of course Ce. and I conveniently forget that we are only 158 and 161 respectively.. but that doesn't matter.. taller than Rani! That's something :D Now it's C's time.. a quick google search later reveals her to be around the same height as Aishwarya Rai.. some people have all the luck! (I wonder if google finds it strange that the most searched for thing this morning was .. how tall is *****' !


Ahh.. the perils of having a 5"9 girlfriend! - at least she can tell him he's the same height as Shahrukh! (hahaha!)

No comments: