Thursday, October 27, 2005

Icecream..


For some reason I'm thinking about icecream (!) (not that it's a bad thing to think about it, quite to the contrary actually, plus it's my favourite food!) Considering that I live in the 3rd biggest icecream eating nation in the world (per capita) it's no wonder that Australians are the happiest people in the world as well :D

My favourite flavour so far is Cadbury dairy milk chip, followed by Peter's Cookie crumble, I also love Mint-chip-chocolate, Vanilla, Caramello - hey I really like any flavour! (A. -I'm not looking forward to garlic though.. you'll have to force me to eat that!)
Do any of you love icecream? and if so.. what is your favourite type/flavour? waiting to hear from you!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite would have to be a tossup between German Chocolate cake and Rum 'n' Raisins. Vanilla makes the best pineapple flambee though. On a different note, there's this place called Apsara in Mumbai, close to where Minal used to stay;they make a green chilli icecream; not bad really once u get over your prejudices:-)

Mary said...

Tugga - wow! green chilli :P I guess that would taste ok once you got your mind round it :)

I've never heard of German chocolate cake.. but rum 'n' raisins is nice .. argghh! this post makes me want icecream now!

Anonymous said...

@Mary:I have pretty ordinary ones:-)Chocolate,Strawberry, Butterscoth.
But honestly, if you have heard about kulfi: The malai kulfi beats all ice-creams on this earth for me:-))
Kulfi any day over ice-cream:-)

@Saurabh: Yes I recollect that ice-cream place, green chilly ice-cream?How did that taste??

Anonymous said...

Green chilli ice cream...holy cow! I thought ginger and garlic were as weird as they come, although I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed ginger :) Looking forward to trying garlic very soon! I have been told by a few others as well about how Mumbai dishes out some exotic 'indigenous' flavors!

A.

Mary said...

Minal - yum :) I like your fav. flavours! Where I work they sell kulfis.. haven't tried it yet, but I'll have to now!

Mary said...

A. - hmmm for some reason I find the thought of green chilli better than garlic for icecream! (and don't bring the poor cow who helped make the icecream into it! :D ) Now ginger icecream is something I'm sure I would love!

Anonymous said...

Anything as long as its got chocolate in it ;)

Mary said...

Rohan - :) good point! icecream with chocolate in it is delicious!

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...are we talking about a Green chilly chocolate or a ginger-chocolate or a garlic-chocolate ice-cream here ? :-)

A.

Mary said...

A. - Definitely garlic chocolate! on the condition that you eat it first!

Noticed that you're commenting again! :) - must be because icecream is one of your fav. foods too? ;)

Anonymous said...

wow, some nice conversation going on here :)

Meanwhile, my fav is simple Vanilla (and sometimes I like it with Choclate nuts in it)

But Green Chilli Ice-cream? Tugga, is it really so?

Mary said...

Truman - Mmmm.. Vanilla with chocolate nuts.. I'll have to try that! sounds nice :)