Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A song list

My brother is going to a wedding of one of his work mates on Saturday, and he's burning the music CD for her wedding video, from all her song collections.. I've been helping him with it and here are the songs she chose:

Diva's of Rock 'n' Roll - Chapel Of Love
Eagles - Love will keep us alive
The Corrs - At your side
Beliefire - Perfect bliss
Phil Collins - Two hearts
Phil Collins - A groovy kind of love
Elton John - Something about the way you look tonight
U2 - Beautiful day
Billy Joel - Just the way you are
John Farnham - Hearts on fire
Ronan Keating - When you say nothing at all
Savage Garden - I knew I loved you
Police - Every breath you take
Notting Hill - I do (Cherish you)
Monica - Angel of mine
Wet, Wet, Wet - Love is all around
Lonestar - Amazed
Keith Urban - Making memories of us
Billy Currington - Must be doing somethin right
Van Morrison - Someone like you
Rod Stewart - Have I told you lately (that I love you)
Dirty Dancing Soundtrack - Time of my life


I can't say I've heard many of them but!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Choice. I particularly like The Corrs, Ronan, Savage Garden, Rod Stewart and the best of them all- U2 :)
I thought Bryan Adams could sneak in with "Everything I do" :P

Mary said...

Truman - yep! they are nice choices.. I've never heard Bryan Adams 'Everything I do' though!