Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yes ishq jaane kaise hua part VI

Rohit offers Anjali two bits of advice (it seems like once every month, actually!)

1 month ago (and why should Anjali need to know how guys get girls to like them! Rohit often forgets she's a girl! :P) although thinking about it, he never follows his own advice in chasing her!

Rohit: 'Anjali, to get a girl to hit on you, you have to ignore her'

Anjali: *chokes, coughs, and just about dies of disbelief that Rohit is offering her this advice*

Rohit: 'You see if she wants to go out with you, you should just say 'only when you want to, you see I'm busy at the moment' She will really want you then.'

Anjali: 'Oh, I would just get annoyed at him, if he did that to me'

Rohit: 'No, it really works, the girl gets so confused that she just has to see him' *smiles cheesily*

Anjali: 'You're unbelievable' *makes an annoyed face at him*

1 month later

Rohit: 'So when are you going to India?'

Anjali: 'Ammm.. ammm I dunno'

Rohit: 'It's like that is it? you can come to Kenya with me if you like!'

Anjali: 'No, it's not that - it's just that I'd rather *gives him a smile* go to the US first!'

Rohit: 'Oh, really?' *half smiling/half thoughtful*

Anjali: 'Really!'

Rohit: 'You know what Anjali?'

Anjali: 'No..'

Rohit: 'The secret to getting a girl to like you, is in her best friend'

Anjali: 'Really? I've never heard that one before!'

Rohit: 'Ah, yes, you should always get her best friend to like you, otherwise it's all over'

Anjali: 'I don't really agree with that Rohit, if I liked someone I couldn't care less what my friend thought of them - I tend to trust my own judgment of them.'

Rohit: 'No, Anjali, the best friend has to like them, trust me.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bollywood movies, bollywood movies, you have seen so much of them that you are on your way to write a super hit script.

Keep going! :)

Mary said...

Truman - :) maybe I have seen too many!