Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yeh ishq jaane kaise hua part VII

Anjali: 'Hi Rohit'

Rohit: 'Hi'

Rohit: 'You know what Anjali? Today I was playing with my predictor ball'

Anjali: 'Oh - what's that?'

Rohit: 'It's a ball, and you shake it and it tells you yes or no about your future!'

Anjali: 'Wow.. interesting'

Rohit: 'So I started asking it some questions'

Rohit: 'Will I still be in this town in 2 years time? - NO'

Rohit: 'Will I still be in Australia in 2 years time? - YES'

Rohit: 'So Anjali, I'll have moved out of here, but not out of Australia!'

Anjali: 'Hmmmm..'

Rohit: 'Will I be married by 25? - YES'

Rohit: 'Will I be married by 21? I thought to ask that cause it's in 2 days time! - NO'

Anjali: 'Thank goodness!'

Rohit: 'Will I have a love marriage? - YES - see Anjali I'm going to be in love with whoever I marry, it won't be arranged!'

Anjali: 'That's nice to know Rohit, but I always thought that with you'

Rohit: 'Will I be married by 22? - NO'

Rohit: 'Will I be married by 23? - YES - and then you know what I asked it Anjali?'

Anjali: 'What did you ask it Rohit?'

Rohit: 'Wellll... Will I marry Anjali? *Anjali looks up at him and makes a face* - Anjali, you know what.. it said YES!'

Anjali: 'You're dreaming!'

Rohit: 'Let me see your hands *Anjali holds one hand out* no, not like that.. palm up'

Anjali: 'What are you doing?'

Rohit: 'I'm looking at your lines on your hands'

Rohit: 'See, that means you'll marry someone you love, that one means you'll have a long marriage.. '

Anjali: 'Duh! Rohit of course I would stay married once I am!'

Rohit: 'And that one means you're smart'

Anjali: 'So what do your lines say then?'

Rohit: 'Oh, love marriage, long life, smart.. same as you really'

Anjali: 'Oh yeah'

Rohit: 'And you know another thing they say?' (don't you love it how no one actually gets 'blamed' for these crazy schemes.. they are always 'they' and nothing else)

Rohit: 'A girl and a boy should match his right hand with her left hand, and if the curve from their index finger to just below their little finger matches up and makes a perfect half-circle, then they will marry'

Anjali: 'And you know what this hand says now Rohit?'

Rohit: 'What??'

Anjali: 'That it's now going to slap you' hahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!
damn funny, did you make it up or was somewhere in movies.
If you made it up, move to mumbai you can well make living.
Ketan(Saurabh's friend)

Mary said...

Ketan - well, it actually is all based on real life, I just change people's names for privacy. - I've had those conversations! :D so I never can know what will happen next.. you can read parts 1,2,3,4 & 5 in my archives.

Thanks for the compliment too!