Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Shahrukh turns 40 :D


Happy 40th Birthday to Shahrukh Khan!

Tauba tumhaare yeh ishaare
Oh my, these gestures of yours
Hum to deewaane hain tumhaare
I am crazy for you
Chhoo lete ho taar jo dil ke
You touched the strings of my heart
Tum hi bataao, tumse milke
You tell me, after meeting you
Jaan-o-dil koi kyoon na haare
Why wouldn't someone lose their life and heart (to you)?

( lyrics from the movie Chalte Chalte)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Small correction
"Chhoo lete ho taar jo dil ke"
taar = strings
taare = stars
so it goes
you touched the strings of my heart

Ketan

Mary said...

Ketan - thanks :) I don't really know Hindi so I would never have known!

Anonymous said...

Hapy b'day to SRK..and I see that yours aint far behind!
And *Deewane = Crazy...not Mad.
Hum toh Deewane hain tumhare = I am crazy about you. :-)

Mary said...

Dinesh - ahh.. thank you for that correction! doesn't pagal = mad? my brother's gf has been giving me some hindi lessons.. so hopefully I will improve somewhat :)