Monday, November 14, 2005

MY birthday!


It's my BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D
and at 4.40pm today I turn 20yrs old...

My internet was down this morning, but I've finally connected now.. AND

I got Steve Waugh's autobiography for my b'day present - and the foreword is by Rahul Dravid !

:D


My birthday card.. I love the message :D

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many happy returns of the Day !

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!

I guess it is time to change your profile from '19 yrs old' to '20 yrs old' :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy bday to you and your sis

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day!

So which cake did you finally pick?

Have Fun!

Mary said...

Abhishek - Thanks! it was great

Mary said...

RPM - Thank you :) and I've changed the profile now! it's good you reminded me. I wouldn't have thought of it!

Mary said...

Rohan - Thank you! we had a good birthday :)

Mary said...

Brewtus - I picked the 'Strawberry and cream cake with cardamom syrup' - and I had heaps of fun :)

Anonymous said...

Hope u had a gr8 bday, sorry for the late wishes

Have fun reading the autobiography:-)

Mary said...

Tugga - thank you! :) I can't wait to start reading the autobiography.. been to busy so far though!

Anonymous said...

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I missed it!!

Mary said...

Dinesh - Thankyou!! :D