I had my first ever driving lesson with my Dad today.. I held the wheel and he did the handbrake for me - and some interesting facts about cars that I never knew were..
* There is no reverse pedal
* There is no forward pedal
* You have to 'rev' to make the car go faster
* It doesn't feel like the steering wheel is attached to the wheels at all (apparently this is because I hit a maximum speed of 2km per hour :P )
* My legs don't stretch far enough to reach the break pedal properly
* So then I should push the chair in.. it took me 5 minutes to work out how to do this
* I can park the car in a parking spot (I'm better at this than driving the thing)
* And finally.. I don't think I could just jump in to and drive a car to save myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment