Monday, February 06, 2006

Newspaper clipping


I was in the local newspaper on Wednesday..
A few things success has taught me -



Never give up.

All those 4.50am starts were worth it.

I'm glad I trained as hard as I did through my teenage years, sometimes at the expense of socializing and relaxing.

If just one person believes in you, that makes the difference.

There is no other feeling like winning.

Hard work, always, ALWAYS pays off!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congragulations! Keep it up..

Anonymous said...

Awesome Mary, Congratulations.
Really proud of you.

Mary said...

@ Arjun - Thanks! I might keep it up, if work and studies don't get in the way! And welcome to my blog :)

@ Minal - Thanks Minal :) It really showed me the value of hard work!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary, thats brilliant!

Mary said...

@ Brewtus - Thank you! There is nothing like the feeling of having 11yrs of hard work finally pay off :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Mary said...

@ Dinesh - Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

hail Mary,
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!
way to go

Anonymous said...

brilliant yaar!!!

you've been doing it for 11 years??

congrats :)

I can swim as well as an axe