
Shizuka Arakawa!!
With the Torino Winter Olympics currently on.. I have been hooked on the sport of figure skating.. Conveniently shown at around 10.30pm at night.. Just when I get home from work!
The women's gold medalist was just FANTASTIC! And she is the most beautiful, gorgeous woman I have ever seen.. Simply stunning! And she seems so sweet too! :)

Her routines were simply spell-binding.. After qualifying in 3rd position after the short program after the USA's Sasha Cohen and Russia's Irina Slutskaya, she blitzed them in the free progam to win by a massive 11 points!
She took up figure skating because she liked the costumes (good one!) and loved it so much she kept competing.. and now she is Olympic champion!
Now if only we had an ice rink somewhere in regional WA...
Btw.. most of the pictures I found of her don't do her justice... She seems to have a great personality when you see her on tv!
15 comments:
NOOOOOO! She is beautiful, but not enough to have Aishwarya move over! :-)
*Nods his head in agreement with RPM*
@RPM - hmmm.. Aishwarya photographs better.. agreed.. but you should see how gorgeous this girl is in 'real' life on TV!.. maybe it can be 'the world's equal most beautiful woman' lol
@ Tarun - Well, I do see both your and RPM's point of view.. my problem is I don't think Aishwarya is the prettiest in Bollywood even..
She is indeed very beautiful. As far as bollywood is concerned, I would vote for Madhuri Dixit as the most beautiful actress in recent times...
@Mary: Then why are you saying 'Move over Aishwarya'? Why not something like 'Move over, Priyanka' ;-)
In my books, Aishwarya is the most beautiful. But that's me. :-)
Aishwarya:Beautiful
Sushmita:Sultry and Sexy *Drools @ Sushmita* :P
@ Arjun - Finally someone agrees with me :) as far as 'asian' (as in japanese and chinese girls) go.. she is the most beautiful I have seen by far!
Madhuri Dixit hey? I must confess I have only seen her in one movie.. and I thought her to look like a mix of Aishwarya Rai and someone like Kajol :)
@ RPM - LOL.. you are right! I guess it's because most magazines over here name Aishwarya as the world's most beautiful woman.. If I were to have titled this blog post 'Move over Kajol or Preity most people might not have got my meaning..
@ Tarun - Sushmita hey? I think Tabu is stunning :) Preity gorgeous, and Kajol in a class of her own!
Yeah even i heard winter olympics is on.
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder they say.
i dont find this person beautiful
@ Nirmal.. yep I agree with you.. beauty is what each individual defines as 'beauty' for them :)
you write some interesting blogs!
yups she is beautiful.
See u might not like it .... but there r lotsa ppl out here who hate aishwarya .
@ Amit - Hey! welcome to my blog :)
& Thanks!
@ Anuj - Welcome to my blog as well (wow! 2 new visitors!) So what do you think about Aish.. love/hate? :)
I still vouch for Aishwarya...:)
Post a Comment