A blog tag doing the rounds... I came across this on Rohit's blog.
Your top '8' things in a guy/girl..
Ok, my top 8 things for a guy to have..
1) Eyes.. Meri Aankhon Mein Hai Woh.. They should be big, brown/black and with long eyelashes!
2) Black black black black hair.. curly or straight, I like both.
3) Big smile, with dimple/s!
4) Brown skin! browner the better.. it's absolutely gorgeous!
(ok enough on physical appearance.. I'm not that superficial!)
5) Cricket & sports nut! he has to be crazy about sports, both watching and playing.. and LOVE cricket.
6) Have his head screwed on properly.. morals, values, principles, etc.. they are essential! oh and and he also has to be very sincere!
7) It doesn't hurt if he's smart as well!
8) Romantic, but not soppy, He shouldn't change himself one iota for me :D

5 comments:
which country should he favour while following cricket Australia or India?
Pakistan! hehe..nah he can support India like I do! :D
A thing long expected takes the form of the unexpected when at last it comes - Mark Twain
@ Arjun - Ok, ok, all that he really needs to do is love me :D
and what if he supports India and like the last time there is an Ind-Aus final?
Post a Comment