Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Update


Decorating the Christmas tree last night..
My brother did a silly macro while I was innocently putting a bauble on!

I haven't had time to post about the cricket yet.. Been so busy I haven't even had time on my laptop, let alone blogger.com (hey! I'm even typing this while tying up my hair for work tonight!)

.. I'm still super excited from being at the Test match.. What an innings by Jacques Rudolf yesterday! I caught it on TV, and I was so pleased for him :) and I can't stop thinking about (sigh!) Brett Lee.. And the teasing hasn't stopped from my Mum yet either... Swept off my feet would be an apt description of my first impression of him! :)

I should be doing tons of stuff right now instead of writing on my blog, but Christmas is coming and I'm in a huge rush to make sure everything is done in time! So.. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: