Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Some thoughts

I'm panicking big time now.. Going to the cricket on Saturday, gingerbread house to finish, work to do, study to do and.. I also want to make some signs to take to the test match - Two years ago we had some signs all for Brett Lee.. and I can remember some of the words, but not all :(

So, can anyone think of any more words that end in 'ely' or 'ly' that give you the 'LEE' sound?

Extremely will become ExtremeLEE
Absolutely - AbsoluteLEE
Awesomely - AwesomeLEE
The one and only - The one and onLEE

and so on.. so any ideas.. Please comment :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LiveLEE
LoveLEE
AbsolutLEE LiveLEE
AbsolutLEE LoveLEE

Enjoy the game.

Anonymous said...

When he is playing well -

BrilliantLEE
TerrifcLEE

else

TerribLEE
PatheticLEE

Anonymous said...

DeadLEE (goes well with his type of bowling!)

SmartLEE

CoolLEE

AmazingLEE

Enjoy the game!

Anonymous said...

Bret LEE, is an AustraLEEan. His eLEEgant yorkers are reaLEE bad for the batsmen.
:)

Mary said...

Bunty - Thanks for the great suggestions! and I'll have a great time at the game :)

Mary said...

Dinesh - But I support Brett Lee the whole time... lol! so no TerribLEE or PatheticLEE signs here ;) but that idea sure did make me laugh!

Mary said...

RPM - Wow! DeadLEE is a good idea.. except what if someone took it as Dead Lee.. hmm..but thanks for the great ideas!

I'll really enjoy the game

Mary said...

Truman - Great! How on earth did you think all that up?? :) if you made that sign and took it to the cricket, you would surely get on TV!

Anonymous said...

Mary waiting for your reports on the match. Have a blast!

A message for LEE: Ask him to bowl more speediLEE!

Mary said...

Minal - Thanks!!! I am rushing so much to get everything packed in time!! That's a great idea for a sign :)

I'll have all the reports on days 2, 3 and 4 when I get back home!

Anonymous said...

Lee is deadLee very rareLee :p