Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve



It's Christmas Eve!.. and I am still as excited as the little girl pictured in this photo taken 12yrs ago :)






O holy night
The stars are brightly shining
It is the night
Of our dear Savior's birth
Long lay the world
In sin and error pining
'Till He appeared and the soul felt its worth
A thrill of hope
The weary world rejoices
For yonder breaks
A new and glorious morn (lyrics from the carol O Holy Night )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry X-mas, Mary! Trust you're having a great time!

A.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

merry christmas mary!!! enjoy :) and tomm the test starts!!

Mary said...

@ Everyone!! Thanks a TON! I'm having a great, great time :D and christmas lunch (from 1pm till around 5pm!) is about to start!

Mary said...

@ A.
Thank you :) I had a great time!

@ Truman
Thanks!

@ Arvind
Yes, the boxing day test match! I can tell you I jumped out of bed this morning to watch the start of play :)