I don't usually do/like these type of quizzes, but this one really appealed to me.. I found it on the blog - My Point Of View.
Two Names You Go By: Her Majesty + Mary, Mary quite contrary.
Two Parts of Your Heritage: Italian + Irish.
Two Things That Scare You: Mice, snakes + heights.
Two of Your Everyday Essentials: Shower + Sleep
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Jeans + Adidas shoes
Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment): U2 + The Corrs
Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love): understanding + sense of humor.
Two Truths: I dream a lot + I love talking/chatting to my friends.
Two Physical Things that Appeal to You: eyes + brown skin.
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies: Anything competitive + dancing.
Two Things You Want Really Badly: patience (in some things) + to finish my diploma.
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation: India (Chennai, Goa etc) + Arizona
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die: Meet the man of my dreams + Marry him
Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy: I like getting dressed up + I watch romantic movies.
Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit: I cried watching the Disney movie 'Alice in Wonderland' when I was little + I guess some little kids aren't that bad.
Two Things You Are Thinking About Now: WACA test match + cleaning my room.
Two people I would like to see take this quiz: Whoever wants to + Shahrukh Khan :)
Two people I haven't talked to in a while: E. + A.
4 comments:
Hey what do u think abour Sa vz Aus at WACA.good match i hope.Currentlg Aussies busy steam rolling the kiwis.
Tarun.. I get to go watch the SA's vs AUS at the WACA this next Saturday, Sunday & Monday!!
I hope it's a slightly more competitive match that the one between WA and SA that was played earlier this week.. WA had to declare in their 1st innings, and then got SA out twice and in both innings it was before they reached 200.
Greg Chappel was the coach of WA right?
Arvind - no..he was coach of SA (South Australia) I don't think they won many games at all under him.. but Tom Moody (current Sri Lankan coach) was WA's captain for many years :)
Post a Comment