:-D
To celebrate I'll post up some favourites from each of the past 5 years over the next week:
In 2005 I blogged about:
....You will be at their table, and suddenly they will look at you, and say 'mind if I ask you something' and start this really strange circular motion with their hand around about the middle of their forehead...
.... #3 The movie comes round to the part when there is a lovely song that is kinda quiet, guys read that as a cue to start up all your war video games, preferably with bombing.....
...They never seem to say more than two words to each other all night, he is obsessed with his mobile phone, while she can't stop putting on makeup. At the end of the night he will pay by credit card, and she will already be out the door....
...If I have ever fallen in love at first sight, it is with this little boy!
I was watching KKHH with A and my sisters on Friday, and every time he appeared on screen, A & I couldn't stop from saying 'Ahhhhh.. Ohhhhh...Ahhhhh.. He's SOOOOOO sweet!...An Unexpected Proposal * FIXED THIS LINK.. it was broken! *
...Picture this.
You're sitting in a darkened room, and suddenly you see a guy standing next to you.. He asks if he may talk to you.. you agree...
...We got to the WACA at 9.15am this morning, just in time to see the South African team start warmups. They all seemed pretty upbeat today, smiling & joking with each other. I headed over to watch the Aussie team warm up in the nets...
No comments:
Post a Comment