Well I've decided on the shalwar kameez, The winner was the top left hand corner shalwar kameez! It was a narrow favourite leading in and in the end I realized I loved it the most! :)
Yesterday I cooked dinner which was a delicious Thai red curry vegetables!
To make it I chopped up a cauliflower, 2 carrots & some snake beans, put into a saucepan coconut and Thai red curry paste, put in the veges, after a while added some fish sauce, sugar and one other ingredient I just cant remember! and lemon zest, and to finish it added fresh Thai basil leaves.
The Thai curry
Then today among other things I took our cute doggies for a walk with my sister Ce. and read the July issue of cricinfo mag while lying outside in the sun! (yes it's sunny in the middle of winter today! and boy am I happy about that!)
2 comments:
Conrats on selwcting the salwaar kameez. I am sure you will radiate in that :)
Thai curry and rice definately look delicious and i AM hungry right now. wish I could take it out of the screen.
@ Abhi - the Thai curry was fantastic!
Post a Comment