Sunday, August 06, 2006

5 x 5 x 5 x 5

I was tagged by American Pi
So here goes -

5 Things in My Fridge/Freezer - well since I live at home it's what is in the fridge/freezer at our house!
1) Three containers of dal + rice from the Indian restaurant I work in (we get food to take home for dinner!)
2) Vanilla icecream
3) Fish sauce
4) Bread
5) Jalebies

5 Things in My Closet
1) Four sarees, 1 green, 1 black, 1 white/green/pink/purple dots, 1 blue & gold.
2) 4 pairs of jeans
3) Too many sleeveless shirts to count! :O
4) Lots of pretty skirts/dresses/tops
5) My umbrella (never used!)


5 Items in the Car - I don't have a car! and I don't really want one either

5 Items in My Backpack
1) Stuff for swimming, goggles cap etc.
2) Towel
3) Bathers
4) Hairclips
5) A $2 coin I 'won' from my parents when I was 9yrs old for diving into the pool at the deep end. (to say I was terrified of diving is an understatement) It remains as the only bribe I have ever got, and I've never spent that coin I just seem to keep in in whatever backpack I use for swimming!

5 Books On My Nightstand (make that next to my bed, as I have my mattress on the floor, it's more comfortable than a bed)
1) Cricinfo mags volumes 5 (Yuvraj Singh on cover), 6 (Sachin Tendulkar) and 7 (Muttiah Muralitharan)
2) The little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
3) My planner
4) Lonely planet India
5) A letter I love to read

No comments: